Tuesday, July 7

It’s Official!



Despite having a bit of a meltdown two weeks before the last workshop weekend, I came through my finals with flying colors and am now officially a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who supported me, prayed for me, and put up with me for the last year while I was enrolled and elbow deep in my NTP training. You have been immensely graceful, forgiving, and patient and I am so, so thankful!

As of the beginning of June, I completely transitioned out of grant writing. I am taking the summer to catch up on things long neglected while I was up to my eyeballs in studying, and to work on the behind-the-scenes things that need to happen to get my practice up and running.  The next few weeks in particular should see me getting back to regular posting online, both here and at my shiny new nutrition blog, finishing up some projects, and launching some exciting new ones.

More on those to come soon!   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment