Tuesday, September 1

PSA: Free $$ Webinar

Happy September! 

As I sat in the waning sunshine on our deck last night enjoying the late summer beauty, I marveled that September and Fall are upon us already. 

This morning, it seems I am reminded at every turn that life is speeding up into the manic pace that so often characterizes this time of year for many people. 

No one needs one more thing to do, but I wanted to share an opportunity with you quick - you never know who it will help! 

The Money Couple is hosting a free, 1 hour webinar on Your Path to Relationship & Financial Prosperity on Thursday, Sep 3, 2015 at 1:00 PM EDT. They will cover: 
      - How money impacts relationships (specifically within a marriage/family)
      - How to navigate different money personalities and decision making to eliminate       arguments and learn how to communicate about money in a healthy, positive way 

You can register using this link.

Just to be clear, I am in no way being compensated for this post. 

I liked their book (it's like The 5 Love Languages, only for money), and I am a big believer in taking advantage of free resources - especially if they have a chance of helping your marriage! Hopefully passing this along will get it in the hands of someone who can benefit from it.

Can't make it? Check their book out of your library! It's a quick and easy read, and gave me a lot to think about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment